Account Support digitalclubunited

 Hi everyone

In this article we will taking about Account Suppor digitalclubunited and how can I invite customer and inter with my team

How can I change my password?

Kindly login your account, go to My Account >> Change Password

Can I change my Email Address?

The only way to change your Account's Email Address is through contacting Support.

Who is my Sponsor?

Kindly login your account, go to My Team >> Sponsor Info.

How can I see my direct referrals ?

Kindly login your account, go to My Team >> Free Referrals and Paid Referrals

How can I invite customers?

Kindly login your account, go to My Team >> Promotion Center.

You can see your Inviting Referral Link that you can give to your customers.

Alternatively, ask your customer to place your username in the sponsor field at the registration page. 

Account Suppor digitalclubunited


Where is my Referral Link?

Kindly login your account, go to My Team >> Promotion Center.

You can see your Inviting Referral Link that you can give to your customers.

If you want to make money and learn more from here

Do I need to make KYC?

Yes, you can apply for the KYC at any time (from My Account >> Verification) to get advantage of the full features inside our website.

Can I write my Testimonial?

Yes, kindly login your account, go to My Account >> Write Testimonial.

Can I change my Profile Photo?

Yes, kindly login your account, go to My Account >> Profile Photo.

Can I share my social messengers with my referrals?

Yes, kindly login your account, go to My Account >> Instant Messengers.

Feel  free and register us from here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Digital Club United

great news digitalclubunited 2023 3

Travel Support digitalclubunited