digitalclubunited wallet support

Hi everyone

In this article we will taking about digitalclubunited wallet support

How can I Upgrade ?

Kindly login your account, and go to My Wallet >> Upgrade.

How can I Deposit Funds?

Kindly login your account, and go to My Wallet >> Deposit Money.

How can I set my Withdrawal Settings?

  Kindly login your account, and go to My Wallet >> Withdrawal Settings.

 Then choose your withdrawal method and write your details.
 Example: Withdrawal Method: TRX, Account Number/ID: Your TRX Address T________ , Account Holder Name: Your Name. 

digitalclubunited Wallet Support

 

How can I withdraw?

Kindly login your account, and go to My Wallet >> Withdraw Money

How can I see my Earnings?

Kindly login your account, and go to My Wallet >> Earnings Statement.

If you want to register with us from here

How can I see my Rewards from the Pools?

Kindly login your account, and go to My Wallet >> Rewards Statement.

How can I see my Payments?

Kindly login your account, and go to My Wallet >> Payments Statement.

How can I see my Withdrawals?

Kindly login your account, and go to My Wallet >> Withdrawals Statement.

Feel free and come with us and make big money and learn more things in our company from here

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Presentation Digital Club United

great news digitalclubunited 2023 3

Travel Support digitalclubunited